Monday, August 24, 2009

Ho`olaule`a (Celebration)

I found the most helpful website today; it's a list of commonly used English words and phrases and their Hawaiian translations. In my search, I found numerous "translator" sites that promised to take my English word and, on click, display the Hawaiian. Unfortunately, most of my submitted entries came back "word not found - please try again!"

Obviously, I'm thinking ahead to the 150th Annual ADA Session in Honolulu, Hawaii. In addition to brushing up on our Hawaiian, the Practicon team is already scouring through our inventory of new and innovative products - we have a lot of packing to do, so it's best to get started early!

Are you going? The ADA is currently expecting 24,000 attendees, and registration is way up over last year. General session opens September 30, 2009, and World Market Place runs October 1-3 in the Exhibitor's Hall. We're easy to find - Booth # 1338. See you then...

Maika`i la!

No comments: