Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS TO TIME



Including commuting time, your job takes up about 9 or 10 hours of your day.  Another 8 or 9 hours are occupied with sleeping, eating, dressing and personal grooming.  This leaves only 5 to 7 hours daily for your family, hobbies, cooking, cleaning, shopping, e-mail and other computer tasks, religious services or study, quiet time---activities necessary to assure a home that functions well with strong familial relationships and mental health, peace of mind and self growth for you and other family members.  Read Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8 for a beautiful perspective on time.  And then ask yourself: “How do I structure my time? prioritize my days? my weeks? my life?  Remember we are all allotted the same amount of time.  The difference between high achievers and those who seem to dawdle is often the way in which the individual decides to spend his or her time.

No comments: