Monday, April 25, 2016

“FREE STUFF” CAN BE VERY VALUABLE!

Most of us have learned from experience that “free stuff” is seldom worth much.  “You get what you pay for.” is an oft-quoted axiom---but I want to negate that idea by focusing your attention on free resources for your practice that will, I believe, prove most valuable to you and your practice.  These free resources are offered as a way for me to say “Thank you!” to the hundreds of dentists with whom I have worked personally and the thousands of dentists and staff members who have attended my seminars, read my articles and blogs, used my dental text book chapters, and continue to be loyal Practicon customers.  You have allowed me to work with this profession that I love and respect for over 30 years, and I appreciate you!

We have created a section on Practicon’s website, entitled FREE Resources for Your Practice.  The Resources include practice management numbers, averages, and statistics, forms, letters, surveys, marketing specifics, guidelines, and articles---practice management data that has been time-tested in busy practices and proven invaluable in growing and managing any dental practice.  And they are all FREE!

Search by topics for ideas and advice:

·         Associateships, Partnerships, and Start Ups
·         Interviewing, Hiring, and Training
·         Personnel Administration
·         Scheduling and Recare System
·         Practice Management; Knowing the Numbers
·         Marketing                     

YOU need to gear your practice to new levels of service, profitability, and just plain enjoyment.

No comments: