Monday, June 27, 2016

WIIFYP? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR PRACTICE?

Big question!  And it deserves a big answer.  At least once a year I feel compelled to tell our readers about the best practice management newsletter on the market.  This Newsletter is published monthly, typically eight pages per issue, packed full of management information, marketing concepts, tax, estate, and retirement planning concepts, practice transition issues, government regulation ins-&-outs, on and on.  Every issue is a treasure trove of solid information to keep you, the owner/manager of your small business/dental practice, current on laws, regulations, realistic goals and numbers for your office, personal and professional challenges and decisions, etc.

A disclaimer---I have no connection whatsoever with the Newsletter.  I have met one of the principals, Roger Hill, who specializes in practice evaluations and transitions.  I respect Roger’s work and have recommended his services to some of my clients.  I mention these facts to emphasize that the only reason I have for recommending this Newsletter to you is the conviction that reading it will greatly benefit you professionally and personally.

Need more convincing before you consider subscribing?  I will add a personal note that may help.  As I write this on the first of May 2016, I am eagerly anticipating my grandson’s graduation from the UNC Chapel Hill School of Dentistry on May 6.  YES!  We are pleased and proud!  And in order to get Will started on the ever-challenging task of learning to run a small business while planning and saving for his family’s future needs and his some-day retirement, one of his graduation gifts will be a subscription to The McGill AdvisoryI believe the scope of information he will gain from reading 

The McGill Advisory over the years will be invaluable to his career and financial future. 

For more information, go to the Advisory newsletter website:  www.mcgilladvisory.com or email questions to newsletter@mcgillhillgroup.com or call 888-249-7537.  You will thank me, and you are most welcome!

No comments: